Saturday, July 29, 2006

My new favorite website

I think I've got a new favorite website. Its called The Disembodied Head of Dick DeVos, and its pretty much the funniest thing I've seen all week. It refers to Michlib as the "Michigan Branch of the Communist Party of America" and features images like this:



The blogger sarcastically plays the "character" of former Amway head Dick DeVos. It is clear that a lot of thought, detail, and creativity went into making this. From hovering the mouse pointer over the blogroll, their comments on some of my favorite MI blogs:

christinebarry.com - Communist from Shiawassee County, Michigan
Devos is a Dick - Devos HAS a dick, girly man
Michigan Liberal - I think I just threw up in my mouth
Pohlitics - Sticking your name in the blog title?? LAMER!!
Voice of Mordor - You know who got a raw deal? Saruman, that's who
Who Got The Gravy? - No idea - I ordered the lobster!
Wizard Kitten - L is for LIBERAL!!

The website also put me on to an amusing video on Youtube mocking Dick DeVos' ties to Amway. Reminds me of those Flash movies that kids make on Newgrounds, except a lot scarier.

Also, I got a chance to meet matt, lpackard, and LiberalLucy from Michlib a few days ago. They were pretty cool.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! I'm cool!

-laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home